Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Gotta get back at it...

A friend made me realize that I haven't been blogging for a while.  So, today is the day I re-energize myself.   Since my last post, there has been a major development in my life.  On January 28, I lost my job.  Tomorrow, I will have my first face to face interview for a new positions.  If this made me realize anything is that I am not good at not being busy.  There are days that I drive my wife into work, just so I have the car and I am not stuck in the house.  I have been scouting out some new walking/running areas. 

Yesterday, I set a TV up in my basement so that my treadmill days aren't as boring as they usually are.  Watched the first half of Moneyball, while walking/running today.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Damn! I am so sorry to hear about you job. I had no idea. I'm sure it doesn't do much for your motivation either. But that's great you already have an interview. You'll rock it! Good luck! And yes, having a tv really does help with treadmill workouts. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete